Ongo Agent Transactions
Make your loan repayment at an Ongo Agent near you!
Easy loan repayments made easy with Ongo
Easy Microfinance has entered into a partnership with Ongo enabling its clients to repay their loans at Ongo agents near them. Now clients will not need to travel to their Easy Branch in order to repay their loans, thus saving a lot of time and money! Using this service is optional and will incurr a small fee of 200 kyats per transaction per borrower charged directly by Ongo on top of the loan repayment amount.
How does it work?
In order to be able to perform a loan repayment at an Ongo agent you will need either the Ongo QR Code (if available), or your Easy Microfinance Identification number:
- For individual loan clients it can be found at the bottom of your payment plan, behind your signature (Client ID)
- For grouplending clients it can be found under the group name at the top of each member’s individual repayment schedule (Member ID). Note that group members can make their repayments individually at Ongo agents. If group leaders make repayments for members, they would need to bring the member ID’s of the members for who they are making the payment.
Ongo agents can be recognized by the Ongo logo shown here. You can find the Ongo agent nearest to you in the Ongo Agent Locator at the bottom of this page.
At the agent, the following steps should be followed:
- Provide the agent with the Ongo QR Code or with the Easy Microfinance Identification number
- Verify that the name and the amount indicated by the agent are correct
- Hand the repayment amount and the 200 kyats Ongo transaction fee to the Agent
- Verify that the information and amounts on the receipt are correct
Your loan repayment has now been completed!
Ongo Agent Locator
Need more help?
Feel free to ask
Easy Microfinance has a client complaint handling mechanism, which allows the organization to collect, respond and resolve customers’ problems in a timely manner.